All Users are required to complete Identity Verfication before trading on Singbit.
In general, these are the type of documents we accept:
- National Identity Card
- Go to Settings - Account Securoty - Identity Verification
- Select the type of identity document you are using and its issuing country
- Enter your name and document number which is the same on your identity document
- Upload the picture of the front & back of your document (for Passport, please upload the cover page a the front page)
- Upload a current picture of yourself with your document and a paper with today's date & "Singbit.sg" (please make sure your face is clearly in the centre of the picture)
- Click "Submit"
- Once it is verified, you will receive an notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the process take?
It usually takes about 1 or 2 business days.
What to if my verification request get rejected?
Your request may get rejected for several reasons.
- EP/SP in Singapore is not a valid identity document
- Identity document is not valid
- Picture quality is too low
- You did not take the selfie while holding your identity document
- You did not include a paper with today's date & "Singbit.sg"
In case your request is rejected, you can submit another request the process again. Please make sure:
- Include both the front and the back of your National IC
- Include the information page of your passport
- Photo size should not exceed 5 MB
- Upload a photo of yourself holding the identity document
I am not from any of the country that is listed, can I still be verified?
Unfortunately no. We are legally operating in the countries which are listed. We are definitely going to bring Singbit to different regions, stay tuned!