Singbit.SG Ethereum Giveaway Contest
To welcome users to Singapore’s crypto exchange, Singbit is offering a cool prize of 1 Ethereum to one lucky winner. The winner will be randomly selected and 1 Ethereum will be credited to their Singbit wallet.
To join simply:
- Register an account
- And make any transaction on Singbit.sg (no minimum amount required)
- Only the first 100 users who transact will qualify
*T&Cs apply & the contest is open until 20th July 2018
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: SINGBIT 1 ETHEREUM CONTEST
- These terms & conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all participants in the Singbit.sg contest (the “Promotion”)
- The organiser of the Promotion is Singbit.sg, a company registered in Singapore with company number 201628150K and registered address at 20 Kallang Ave, #02-02
Pico Creative Centre Singapore 339411(“Singbit.sg”).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- The Promotion is only open to verified registered users of the Singbit.sg platform. Only citizens and permanent residents of Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Laos, Brunei , Myanmar, Cambodia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, The Philippines, india, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan may register on Singbit.sg
- Entry to the Promotion is conditional on the transaction of Bitcoin or Ethereum (Buy or Sell) on Singbit.sg, as a registered Singbit user. No minimum transaction amount is required.
You must be among the first 100 users to make a transaction on Singbit.sg to be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per user is allowed.
- The directors, management and employees or contractors of any entity within the Singbit.sg group and any third party involved in the organisation of this Promotion, as well as their immediate families, are not entitled to participate in the promotion.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Singbit.sg at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the Promotion where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms.
HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter the Promotion, you should:
- Go to www.singbit.sg
- Register as a user or log in to your Singbit account
- Make a transaction on Singbit (Buy or Sell any amount)
2. Entries will be accepted from 14th May 2018 (the “Commencement Date”) to 23:59 SGT on 20 July 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received before the Commencement Date or after the Closing Date are invalid and will not be accepted. Singbit.sg shall not be responsible for any entry submission failures caused by technical errors.
3. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that your entry does not contain any content which (a) is plagiarised from or otherwise infringes the intellectual property of any third party or contains any third party material or content for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses, consents and/or approvals; (b) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence and/or in breach of privacy; (c) constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (d) is technically harmful (including, without limitation, containing computer viruses).
4. By entering the Promotion, you hereby grant to the Singbit.sg group (and its agents and partners) a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use your name, image, likeness and your entry (including without limitation any text, graphics, photographs comprised therein) for the purposes of promoting and/or marketing the Singbit.sg brand and business.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- In order to be eligible for the contest, all entrants must have must a transaction on Singbit.sg. The winning entry will be determined by Singbit.sg in Singapore. The winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 30 days from the Closing Date (by 20 July 2018) for confirmation that they accept their prize and for any supporting information or actions that may be required. Failure to provide such information to Singbit.sg satisfaction within 7 days of receipt of the email may result in the prize being forfeited and Singbit.sg choosing to re-run the selection process to choose an alternative winner.
- Failure to comply with the requirements set out in these Terms may result in a winner being disqualified and an alternative winner being chosen in their place. In addition, Singbit.sg reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse to award any prize to any winner who has or, is deemed likely to have, violated any term or rule outlined in these Terms, gained unfair advantage or won the Promotion using fraudulent or unfair means.
- The prize will be 1 Ethereum. The prize will be credited to your wallet on the Singbit platform.
- The value of the prize is based on the recommended retail value or market value as at the time of being awarded. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. Where any element of the prize is unavailable, an alternative of equal value will be provided. Any extra costs beyond the value of the prize as outlined in these terms will be the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that the winner, for any reason, does not accept the prize or any element thereof, then the prize (or the relevant element) will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that forfeited prize (or the relevant element).
- Singbit.sg accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting any prize and advises entrants that independent financial advice be sought in the event of winning. Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- By accepting a prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, agrees that Singbit.sg shall not be liable or responsible for any risks or damages associated with or arising out of the winner’s acceptance of the prize.
- If you would like to receive a copy of these Terms free of charge, please contact us the Singbit live chat or at our address: 20 Kallang Ave, #02-02 Pico Creative Centre Singapore 339411
- All selections and decisions made by Singbit.sg in conjunction with this Promotion are final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard.
- Singbit.sg shall be entitled to terminate or modify the Promotion or these Terms at any time prior to the Closing Date by publishing any such modification or termination on the relevant Singbit.sg website or otherwise communicating it in writing to entrants.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Singbit.sg and which prevents Singbit.sg from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms (“Force Majeure Event”), Singbit.sg will not be liable or responsible in any in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- Except in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law, Singbit.sg will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or claims arising out of or relating to the Promotion or the use of any prize, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- These Terms and the Promotion are governed by the laws of Singapore.
- The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or refundable for cash, product or other service.