- Select Buy or Sell to create a buy/sell advertisement.
- Select the type of coins and Fiat currency would you like to transact
- To set a transaction price, you can choose between Fixed Price and Floating Price.
- If you choose floating price, unit price of the deal will fluctuate with a benchmark.
- Even though the price will fluctuate, you can still set a Maximum Price. If the floating price is higher than maximum price you set, your ads will display the maximum price instead of the floating price.
- For selling, it will be a Minimum Price.
- Set a fixed amount of coins you would like to buy or sell. (If you are selling, please make sure you have enough balance in your Singbit Wallet.)
Payment Terms is the payment window between buyer places the order and transfer the Fiat. If the order exceed payment terms, it will be automatically cancelled.
- Payment Methods are your preferred ways to receive Fiat.
Minimum Transaction Limit is the minimal amount you'd like to transact for each trade. This is to avoid buyers ordering small amount from you.
Maximum Transaction Limit is the maximal amount you'd like to transact for each trade. This is to avoid buyers ordering large amount from you.
- You can leave payment information or other special requirements in Note and Auto-reply.
- Once you have fill up all the details, check your deal summary and click on Post.
- Your Ad will be live in the market. If you wish to cancel or edit the deal, please go to "My Deals" to make changes.